Friday, December 16, 2011

This is ME!

Yes, I did just use a Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas song for the title of my first blog post, but regardless of the cheesy and adolescent beginnings, this blog is strictly for those intelligent individuals who enjoy wasting their precious time reading an extremely respectable college student's blog. That's me! So who am I?

Well, here are few interesting little tid bits about me that everyone really wants to know...

1. This is my first blog - oh my! This should be interesting.
2. I may be tiny bit sarcastic - ok, no no! I'm not! HA!
3. I am obsessed with my cat - with both have the same birthday! Isn't that so presh!
4. My feet look exactly like my dads.
5. I may or may not have a mild obsession with cheese.
6. I am currently watching 13 Going on 30. "Hey, you have arm hair." - hehe - gets me every time!
7. Piggybacking off of #6, I use a lot of random quotes from movies and songs in normal conversation.
8. I am in love with Tom Welling and anything Superman.
9. I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe.
10. I'm a sucker for cheesy Lifetime movies.
11. The majority of my wardrobe is from the wonderful world of thrift stores! Ahh, I'm addicted!

Welp, that's it for now, folks.

                                                      This is my sister and I. I'm on the left.

                                                            These are my two lovely sisters.
                                                       (From left to right: Jacqueline, Me, Casi)

No comments:

Post a Comment