Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Red




Blazer - Thrifted
Dress - Target
Tights - JC Penny
Boots - Boscovs
Watch - Gift from my mom
Bracelet - Gift also from my mom
Earrings - Mommy's - I think from Princess House back in the day
Ring with Ruby - Great Grandmother's
Baby Fat Ring - Gift from my mom - she doesn't know it's Baby Fat, she just thought it was a pretty kitty ring with lots of glitter - I love it!

Christmas is close, and what a better reason to wear your holiday red! I love how this blazer pops with the Dalmatian spots on the dress. It was a good choice for this brisk Sunday morn! Oh, and I know my poses are really bad, but come on, this is my first time doing this kind of thing. I'll get better. I promise.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is here! Time really DOES fly. You look adorable btw, and I'm honored to be your fist follower :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...FIRST follower, that is. Although being a fist follower sounds intriguing ;)

    ReplyDelete