Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Is About Family!





My Outfit
Dress - Kohls 
Vest - Mother's from her college days
Cardigan - Kohls
Leggings - Kohls
Red Heels - I forget (it was some little 
shoe store near a hotel my mom and I stayed 
at for a conference)

Because Christmas is about love and family, I thought I'd introduce mine! Although, I'm the oldest, I am the shortest out of us three girls. My dad is 6'6, so it's no surprise all of us got a little height. My mother is the one in the middle standing on the step. I got all my musical ability and fashion interest from her. Oh, and I can't forget about the love of my life! His name is Mr. Bousch and I promise, his eyes are really a lovely pale blue, not this freaky fire eye thing he has going on here!

My outfit was pretty simple. I love this little black dress I got from Kohls a couple years ago - I can pair it with anything and it always looks good. The glittery top adds a little touch of glam to the simplicity! A little black dress is definitely a staple for every girls closet. You can try it with a bright blazer with some little flats or a just wear it buy itself with some simple heels and a headband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment