Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh How I LOVE the smell of THRIFT!







Today my sister's and I had a girl's only day! After running some errands for our mom and mailing some packages to a friend at the local postoffice, we headed up to a new thrift shop near our house. This place was huge! I was overwhelmed, and I am never overwhelmed when it comes to thrifting. Thankfully, I'm a professional, so after the initial shock of racks and racks of old oversized sweaters and dusty books, I got down to business. Honestly though, thrift shopping is one of my favorite things to do. For some reason, I find great pleasure in finding hidden treasures and putting together some great pieces for an eye-catching look. It's such a stress reliever! Above are some things I found today! It's nothing special, just a gold skinny belt, a leather vest, a denim jacket, and a precious brown satchel. I'm so proud of my discoveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment