Saturday, February 18, 2012

Too Long!

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've last blogged! Ridiculous!!! Do you ever have those weeks of never ending deadlines, no sleep, and unexpected emergencies??? Yeah, well that's been my life for the past couple weeks. I even had the grandiose idea to buy chocolate covered express beans to help me stay awake. Horrible decision, by the way! It tasted like I was eating chocolate covered beef jerky!! So here's a little of what I've been up to the past couple days.......

Valentine Cookies!


 I made these for my dorm and the everyone loved them! I need to work on my decorating skills though!

Painting My Nails!

 Yes, I did have some down time to paint my nails!! 

College, College, College! 

 Of course, everything I'm wearing was thrifted or given as a gift. The only I paid for personally are the jeans, which are from American Eagle. 

SEEUN!!

This is my adorable little quad-mate! Her name is Seeun and I had to share her unique style with you! She is such an inspiration and I'm so blessed to have met her! I believe everything she's wearing is from South Korea. Cool, huh!! 

2 comments: